Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SPRING IN YOUR STEP COLLECTION

Before I really got involved in the polish world I thought there were two maybe three kinds of polishes.  Boy was I wrong!!!  I discovered there are many different kind of polishes, and crelly is one of them.  If you don't know what creallies are they are like jelly  with glitters in them.  I love jelly polishes and I love glitters even more so put them together makes so much sense right.  
Kayla the creator of Creativecuticlenailpolish just came out with 2 new crellies for her Spring collection.
They are so beautiful as you can see in the pictures


 Springfetti
 This is Springfetti a white crelly with yellow, blue, purple, and while giltters of difference sizes,  It has a soft mint sade to it.  So pretty it can be worn by itself or stamped over.  

Pink Happy Thought
 Pink Happy Thought is a pink crelly with 4 different glitters too, it's a darker pink in real life than what is shown here.  Some colors are harder to capture in camera than others.  When I applied this on my nails I wanted to eat them because it reminded me so much of strawberry milkshake.


No comments:

Post a Comment