Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

STARRY NIGHT

I love to go camping in the early Summer because it's not as hot as the end of Summer, especially here in TX where's it's not even safe to go outside in August.  My most favorite thing about camping is staying up late to roast marshmallows and laying outside to see the stars.  One year  we camped on the banks of the Columbia river in WA and we saw so many shooting stars.  It just makes the world even more fascinating.  
We had challenge/prompt on IG to create something with landscape, and I chose to do the night sky.  I didn't know where, what or how I was going to make it.  I just played with the acrylic paints and went with it.  Honestly, it didn't look all that great until I added the holo top coat and the big stars. I was so shocked with the results.  
All this was created using acrylic paints and finished off with a good top coat.  
You can watch a super fast tutorial here
or
You can watch the full version on youtube here

No comments:

Post a Comment