Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

HAWAIIAN PARADISE COLLECTION

Hello again!  Today I have swatches from Shannon's Nail Candy
These are amazingly stunning colors, a few were very hard to capture the true colors.  I did the best I could.  If you're thinking of vacationing in the Aloha state soon you can do it in style. 
 This is Hibiscus, I didn't capture the true color of this.  I tried it in very light still could not get it right.  
 This purple has a shimmer to it and it's called Hula Hula
 Look at all the holoness, seriouly I can never get enough holo.  This beauty is called Pacificus
 This goddess gold is called Sun Kissed.  
 Another one that I couldn't get the color to come out and it also has a shimmer to it.  This one is called Mauna Loa
And the very last is Coral Reef.  Doesn't it look simply amazing?  I can wear these at any occasion, but a must if you're going to visit the paradise state.  I'm so taking these when our family heads that way this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment