Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

GLAM POLISH

Hi guys, I have some reviews to share with you today.  Glam Polished contacted me and wanted me to swatch a few polishes for them.  I've seen their polishes around on IG and it looks great, but I have never tried it out or ordered any.  One of the main reason I have ordered from them or any other Indie polishes is that we're saving every penny to take out family to Hawaii this Summer.  So I was super excited to try out their polishes.  Well, I wasn't disappointed.  The polishes are great and the formulas are perfection!

The King Collection is a tribute to the King of Rock and Roll...Elvis Presley himself

There are nine polishes in all but I got to try out four.


Can’t Help Falling In Love - Royal Blue scattered holo with holographic microfalkies and shimmering glass flecks. 
A very shallow depth of field so show the sparkles from this baby.
  
Viva Las Vegas - Blingy Rainbow Holographic hex and microglitter mix in a holographic base
 A party in a polish

If I Can Dream - Off White Crelly Holographic with ultra holo glitter.
 A good top coat really brings out the spakles

Always On My Mind - Cadillac Pink Crelly Holographic with ultra holo glitter.
 This is my absolute favorite.  I'm wearing this right now, in fact I've been wearing it the last couple of days.  That is unusual for me since I change polishes everyday. 

See more from this collection here


As always thank you for stopping by.

Eng





No comments:

Post a Comment